Reviews for "Wonders of the Universe 2"

Some of the best artwork I've seen!

I must be around here too much to think every female is voiced by Rina-chan. I was amazed at how everything worked so wonderfully together in this. I didn't like the previous entries enough to call it one of my favorites, but this changes my mind! It is just fantastic to see the way these characters act and play off each other. I would have to say my favorite character is Linzzey, probably because she's dumb and hot. The captain reminds me of Klaus from "American Dad!".

There are always things that are going on in this cartoon. It only fits that you would have such a massive number of songs and sound effects used for this. It's easy to see how this is slowly becoming very popular. It's easily the best thing LegendaryFrog has worked on in a long time. It makes me proud to be on a website with such fine voice actors. Everything is so dignified and puts so much emotion in everything!

Absolutely loved it.

Another excellent episode. I look forward eagerly to more Wonders of the Universe. Really quite hilarious, and I especially enjoyed the multiple references to the Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy in this one (namely the theme tune being sung in the shower, the towel, and of course the title of the episode).

STFU v.9000 is also rather hilarious.

Toonwerks responds:

Motley didn't think anyone would get the reference either! So he's pleasantly surprised. :)

Humans.

Why are they treating humans as vermin? Why?........ Oh well this was funny.I need to get an animation studio so I can make animations.

Toonwerks responds:

Cause Hunams are boring! they don't have any eye stalks, blue skin or nose makeup!

Increaingly hilarious

When I saw the first episode, I had high hopes for this series. Nice to see that it is surpassing my expectations. Funny as heck. Quality of animation awesome. Music is great. Voice acting is very professional. Seriously, this is an amazing series you're working on here.

Outstanding!

Love the story, music, voices and animation.
It's got me hooked.

Toonwerks responds:

Hooked, like a fish being reeled into it's death!! AHAHAHAHAAHA

But seriously, thanks for the support :P