Reviews for "Wonders of the Universe 2"

When will this be a full Tv Series!?

Wow... Simply amazing.
Excellent animation and voice acting. I put this right up there with bitey of brackenwood. There are tons of shows on TV right now, that have worse production quality than this episode. I am really looking forward to watching more of these on newgrounds!
Good luck with the rest of the series!

Toonwerks responds:

I'm sure if we had to make a new episode every week, our production quality would take a nose dive :P

Unless, maybe, that networked paid us exuberant amounts of money to allow us all to quit our jobs and do NOTHING but draw and animate. And even than I'm sure it'd be crazy to do it that fast.

A-ha!

NOW this video deserves 10 stars my friend

Very well made, and excellently presented. It was both delightful and funny!

The animation was fluid and the voice acting was flawless, great work!

Alright, so...

I'm not ashamed to admit it. I gave this a '5' before I even saw the animation. Why? Because I know Toonwerks is an astounding team that has pumped out nothing but quality work ever since it started.

And, they didn't let me down. The art was smooth and fluid; the voice acting was top notch. Hell, even the music was epic. I even broke out laughing a couple times, something that I don't do all that often anymore.

Yet another wonderful, hilarious effort from you guys. Keep up the fantastic work! I hope to see another entry in the Wonders series soon.

Toonwerks responds:

Brand Recognition!?!?!?!?!?

but seriously, thanks for the 5 :)
We try not to disappoint!

Excellent work

This is probably one of the most interesting sci-fi show. The ocmputer is just as intertaining that the one in Hitchiker Guide. Very fluent to. Keep up the good work and look forward to the next chapter.

Increaingly hilarious

When I saw the first episode, I had high hopes for this series. Nice to see that it is surpassing my expectations. Funny as heck. Quality of animation awesome. Music is great. Voice acting is very professional. Seriously, this is an amazing series you're working on here.