Reviews for "Game About Game Literacy"

Very original, inspiratonal

I love how uv managed to make such a simple game so interesting.This has given me some inspiration and ideas for my first submission to newgrounds. Thank you.

DamianS responds:

I'm glad to have inspired you! I hope your first submission is a hit :)

Amazing!

Great secrets,awesome game style.This must be daily 5th or something like thet.Really liked it man ;) Really.

Epic fun!

Indeed, this is a very good bite-sized metroidvania (Although, to be a bit more accurate, there could have been a more re-enterable room-oriented design). Last "level" deserves an epilepsy warning, though.

By the way, since there's been a fair two-month buffer, I feel the need to give a hint: the REAL last level is not the "End" one. You'll know you're at the last level when the objective is hidden behind a block and you have no jumps. And you might start having an epileptic fit, too.

DamianS responds:

Two-month buffer? I submitted this yesterday :P

As for being more like a metroidvania, I agree there isn't enough backtracking. I don't see this as being a bad thing though.

Don't know what the fuss is about..

I completed this my first try without a walkthrough. I don't know what people are complaining about. "Perfect jumps" It was easy to jump six times and get to the guy. Nice job.

WOW

serious, don't play this if you have epilepsy