Simple and fun!
Even though this has been done more times than I can remember, it still works and is fun.
- Gameplay is top-notch, I noticed no problems with controls or anything
- Artwork, well, basic but it works
- Story nonexistent but eh, doesn't matter here
- Music is great, good choices with that
- Difficulty curve is quite nice, though I only had trouble with the last level. Took me about 10 minutes probably.
- Kind of lazy ending, but well, it fit my mood after I completed the last level
Overall I shouldn't really give this a rate this high, because of it's simplicity but, damn, it does what some games with lots more artwork and planning do not.
Improvements: I myself think this game is to demonstrate how good game mechanisms are made, so thinking that way, it's perfect.
However, could always improve artwork and perhaps put in a story.
But like I said, those don't matter here.