Reviews for "Pass The Flash II"

AMAZING

Can't say anything but that. This has to be one of the best CC collabs to date. Great work, to each of you involved!

Love

A great poet once said "You're the best around," and I believe this movie fills that shoe, the greatest shoe ever shoed, shown to the world on a silver platter with a side of french fries, but you don't need ketchup or mayonnaise for these french fries, cause these are the french fries of the gods, and no unworthy condiment, or should I say *compliment*(?) will be able to truly represent the awe of what has been done right here, right now, no time to stop no stop lights cause we're full bases loaded on the drop of a pin right through the head out of my mind I don't mind cause it doesn't matter anymore cause this is a new beginning of the chapter part 2 the top of the barrel but we ain't no fish we a whole new jazz and this is the Dizzy Gillespie to the Moondog this is a great collab

The best collab I've ever seen.

All the parts had their own special touch to this. And the plot was just complex enough to keep me interested, without confusing me to hell. Amazing work, guys!

I should have gotten in on this

With my added talent we would have taken home an OSCAR! Too bad I leave the Clock Crew forever too frequently to take part in long term projects like these.

Needs more recognition

This was a wonderful collab from the CC. The story, albeit confusing at times, was engaging, and the ending was hilarious and epic. Great job for everyone involved. A few have suggested this in the Treasure Hunt competition and I hope that it does get the recognition it deserves.