Reviews for "Binding of Isaac DEMO"

This is really good for a demo for a game i know came out years ago to story really is good but here's a complaint that never will be noticed : everytime i beat the game or die it keep giving me the screen to buy the full game and i'm annoyed. anyway its great in general 4.5 Stars

to be a type of prototype or beta for so call it, it is quite entertaining, the original game overcomes it, of course! but still it is an excellent version to pass the time, but even so, some things or I ended up combencer, I notice it very dead, lke something is missing, this game does not break the fourth wall like others, the colors, the ambience, Life is missing but darlin, I fear my vow of faith, 4 stars!

Very good for a demo, shows all the game mechanic and basics. I'am even thinking in actually buying the game

Game is solid but a bit overrated. I didn't knew much about this game other than the fact it hit Steam some years ago - Experience was so shallow I didn't even remember it until now. Playing the demo through gave me what I needed to rate this game 4 stars: Everything is nice, but gameplay gets quickly repetitive and the "macabre" atmosphere fails to amaze me due to cartoonish style (Well, it may be me who is used for more terrifying games, but still).

So, in short: Good game, but it does get boring quickly. I know this is a demo, but it got boring by level 2.

If the full game really has more to it (I mean more FEATURES and not just more levels) then it's definitely worth the $5 price. If not, then no - I wouldn't pay just to play more of the same.

Also, I played a lot of entertaining games with tons of content for free (both flash and Steam) so it's hard for me to recommend it.

One of my favourite games ever made, here it its primitive demo. Still fantastic, of course.