Reviews for "Sonic Generations Plot"

Awesome

just awesome. I'm starting to wish that this game does create a time parradox. So many bad games corrected....finally. Justice.

funny

i cracked up at the time paradox part

LOL SO FUNNY!

i love this video! I really hope the game is just like this video, expect the time paradox with tails. that i know would not happen, but still, awesome flash, dude

Catch ya l8r,
Valora aka lioness390
also on deviantart as valora390.

very funny

the running jokes are all spot on sir and the time paradox thing was great. loved it.

Awesome

By far one of the best parodies seen. The jokes and the writing were spot on and flow together smoothly with the plot which was simple enough. Honestly, writing wise, i think its some of the best on this site.