For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 204 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Haunted"

This is amazing I found this song thanks to markaplier

Something about clicking the download button is addicting.

AMAZING! This is the best thing I've ever heard. Just amazing! Keep up the good work and i hope to see more of your work!

DUDE THIS IS FRICKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPICIEST SONG EVAR!!!!!!!!!!

Omfg dude that... that made me cry of bossness (im not a pussy ok?) anyways this song is the best dubstep i have ever heard in my hole life!!!! PS can i use this in my videos on youtube? i'll probably lay you in the description! and your song!

ShirkMusic responds:

Thanks so much man! I'm glad you enjoy the song. You also have my permission to use my songs in your videos, but you must credit me and link in my soundcloud/newgrounds page https://soundcloud.com/shirkofficial