Reviews for "Haunted"

This song is INCREDIBLE;
- What is that drum sound though? that is a nice snare sound.
- your lead sound is really cool too, you might as well tell me how you made this entire song.
what i didn't like;
- there was literally one part where the change was sudden and i didn't feel to much of link between the two parts (somewhere around 2:30).
- not enough cowbell :(
I'm still giving you 5 out of 5 because this song is incredible.

Music is epic. May I use for Geometry Dash? I don't want copyright slapping me in the face, so sorry if it's rrepetitive

This is such an amazing music piece I love it! would you mind if I used it in future Videos?

Sick but where is the code for geometry run, I'm a noob

Hey bro can I use this song in a level for Geometry Dash? It would mean a lot to me. Also, coolest song EVAR!!!!!!!!!

ShirkMusic responds:

No worries, of course you can! My music is best suited for games! Make sure you credit me. Thanks