Reviews for "Realistik - 211"

Close to your best, just I like ill sharp minor better. I love the use of piano, adding to the buildup before the drops. Do you use FL studio? I do.

Rukkus responds:

I use FL studio too man! We're practically family now! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Love how you combine piano and the dub step, but i noticed how a lot of your songs repeat the same thing, just at a different tempo, Ex. Jawbreaker, this, etc. It's not bad or anything, i just get bored listening to the same thing over and over, just faster or slower. Other than that great song!

There is no point in describing this song look at my name.

Not much of a fan of the dubstep scratches and what not, but I like how the piano and music tie in

20fast40me