Reviews for "Outsmart!"

I love this game! The art is cute, and I love the minigames!
It's pretty challanging and fun! But the game freezes a little sometimes.
And I really hate it when I always get bad luck on that random stall thingy on weekends.
I always get splashed by a car...
But hey! It's a really great game! You should make more games like this!

I LOVE this game. Know what I don't love? Lag. Even on the lowest quality setting I get bad lag. Makes it hard to get some of the higher achievements. Still, awesome game. :)

A neat take on dating sims!

I really liked the graphics and the way you have little mini games that people have to complete in order to level up instead of it just giving it to you.

A few things though, I got confused on where certain events can be trigger, (for instance, when, exactly can I meditate in my room?) it'd be nice to have a "message recap" somewhere I can read during play.

Also, the game has some bugs in it that need to be worked out. First time I played I got the "bad ending" just fine, then I tried again from a loaded game, my time ran out and I got "undefined". There are a couple things I've found that'll cause the game to get "stuck" and I have to reload it.

Still, overall though a real good entry in the dating sim section!

lol, perfect ending. I am a natural
Story was good, difficulty is just right
It could've been easier if I could see the number of phases as I hover on the action though

I really like this game. I wish there was an option to skip already seen dialogue (or at least speed up the text) though. And there was some lagging. But all in all I loved it! <3