Reviews for "Cliff Shenanigans"

funny

XD PWNAGE

fluffkomix responds:

i appreciate your kind words

Pretty good quality.

The only problem was that little bi when he hit the ground. The animation seemed off somehow.

hmmmmmmmmmm......

Nice!

The animations looks nice and the ending was great.

fluffkomix responds:

hey sam long time no see! thanks!

Pretty good!

This is quite good bro!

what's really lacking in this animation is sound effects. More of them woulda been great. especially at the part where he shook his head, I expected him to say something like no nono no nono. but nothing. :/

Also, the linework I noticed when he caught the branch and looked up was a little scruffy.

but that's all I can see that could use imrovement.
Nice job overall though! It made me laugh.

fluffkomix responds:

Yeah sound effects were my biggest problem in this, i couldn't find the right ones in time and couldn't combine them well enough in time to submit, but i wanted some form of audio cue

the reason the animation is scruffy is because i animated teh whole body at a certain view, then moved it all into a symbol and zoomed it in, so you get to see stuff you wouldn't normally see at 100 percent magnification

Very funny!

My recommendations:

1. A more detailed background such as cloudy and sunny (I understand time constraint).

2. A little bit of voice when he is about to fall.

3. When he grabs onto the branch, have it at an angle where we think it is still on the cliff, but isn't (because it snaps off immediately). What you currently have is an inconsistency - which is fine as it is, but the branch seemed to hold him up pretty well and then suddenly snap without us knowing.

Just some suggestions :)
Still great artwork, animation, and humorous plot.

+H+

fluffkomix responds:

well that was the point of the whole thing, you're not supposed to know that it was broken. But yeah i do know what you're talking about, thanks