Reviews for "Cliff Shenanigans"

sweett

Thats some pretty sweet frame-by frame animation right there!!

thanks man :)

Pretty good!

This is quite good bro!

what's really lacking in this animation is sound effects. More of them woulda been great. especially at the part where he shook his head, I expected him to say something like no nono no nono. but nothing. :/

Also, the linework I noticed when he caught the branch and looked up was a little scruffy.

but that's all I can see that could use imrovement.
Nice job overall though! It made me laugh.

fluffkomix responds:

Yeah sound effects were my biggest problem in this, i couldn't find the right ones in time and couldn't combine them well enough in time to submit, but i wanted some form of audio cue

the reason the animation is scruffy is because i animated teh whole body at a certain view, then moved it all into a symbol and zoomed it in, so you get to see stuff you wouldn't normally see at 100 percent magnification

funny

XD PWNAGE

fluffkomix responds:

i appreciate your kind words

Nice!

The animations looks nice and the ending was great.

fluffkomix responds:

hey sam long time no see! thanks!

wow

Great job on this your design is good quality

thanks! :D