Reviews for "Diamond Hollow II"

cool

great game

I loved it

but i cant SAVE well didnt know how to at firt so i was on lv four... and i had to quit... and BLAMO! my stuff is gone... but i LOVED IT nice pixels... good art and nice story!... i just had to get all the medals I JUST HAD TO! but i like the work... chapter 3 was a bit hard... i died and died over and over... but it is just me...i loved how the weapon talked! and also that you can upgrade but only thing mission is that you can BUILD you own Lv!

Bravo, bravo!

I enjoyed this game immensely! Fun gameplay, nice graphics, and good music! It wasn't extremely difficult, but it wasn't a breeze to play through. I loved it!

Only a few very minor issues, not even enough to take it down to 4 stars.

-There's a really big gap between the difficulty of the levels themselves and the bosses, the levels are just a slaughter with the spread gun. (Although.... going through a level and wrecking everything is a nice little power trip lol)

-The 'Just Keep Swimming' achievement isn't matched with the in-game achievement (In-game needs 800 while the NG needs 1000)

-Maybe a few more tracks for the levels and bosses? (The tracks matched the game and I loved them but one or two more couldn't hurt)

Other than that.... it's perfect. No trouble with the controls, no slowdown when the screen is filled and the minigames run as well as the main game.

Both of my thumbs are up for this fine piece of flash.

NNNOOOOOOOOO THE PROFESSOR STOLE MY GUN!!!!!! Great game though, i really loved it. Only issue, is the guns name Saga or Silo?