Reviews for "Diamond Hollow II"

Diamond hollow 2 review

The good
The game is great I always have a strange liking to pixel style art
The controls are smooth and easy to use
The difficulty for came from the platforming and nothing else

The bad
As I said, the only difficulty for me was the plat forming the bosses I had no problem with fighting them they were not much of a problem other than that good game

Found a (bug/glitch/)mistake :)

In Chapter 3, right before the checkpoint before the part where your gun tells you the mutants look cute, there is something inside a wall, possibly an enemy, which causes you damage if you touch the wall, can't be seen but can be killed.

It cost me a life so I decided to investigate. It's nothing too big, but it might seem like a bug to some people

Otherwise, great work. It keeps amazing me how simple elements can be used to make a great game over and over again! Keep it up 9/10

The perfect platform game.

I can not be more impressed!

The platforms are my favorite genre. With this masterpiece have known perfectly recreate each and every one of the aspects that I miss in a game of this nature.

Is long, full, has many modes, many medals, great music retro, retro very nice graphics, good gameplay ...

From the Monster World, I have not been able to find adventures with the magic platforms themselves off Diamond Hollow II.

I think I found my favorite game of Newgrounds.

Thank you, iarkeus! =')

great game

I really loved the soundtrack, and the gameplay was great :)
the controls were a little weird, but I really enjoy it :P keep up the good work ^^

Very Well Done!

The sound track is simply amazing (reminds me of Anamanaguchi) and the gameplay is fun and simple as well as the leveling system. The story was pretty enjoyable and the extra modes were a great addidtion! I hope to see a Diamond Hollow III!