Reviews for "Diamond Hollow II"

Great game, I give it a 1337/10

Perfect--great look, easy controls, fun music, sweet environment, elaborate premise, and oh how i love the upgrades! I generally tire from this kind of game pretty quickly because i don't have the patience to try over and over again, but this game managed the tricky balance between having to do the whole level over and over again and actually going somewhere and evolving. So much fun.

Love this game! Played it on Kon. Only thing I don't care for is the ending, so sad ;_;
Silgado, just go back and grind a little, upgrade your weapon's power one or two levels, then try the boss again. They really aren't that hard.

The boss battles do not reflect the difficulty of the rest of the game. It's very frustrating going through the easy level, and then all of a sudden you cannot beat the boss.... For me, frustration does not equal fun...

I do like this game, and it's really well done and all, but... I don't like the controls. It's really awkward to have to tap keys and click at the same time, and when I switched to keyboard controls, there was no good way to aim the gun properly. Just having to move AND aim AND shoot made it all really... awkward. So I didn't really like playing it that much, and stopped after a short amount of time.