Reviews for "Diamond Hollow II"

Good, Just one problem...

The Checkpoints look like things that would hurt you. When I first encountered one, I thought it was an enemy and shot at it. When that did nothing, I tried to jump around it and that lead to me learning it was a checkpoint.

cool

good game nice in depth story good job

eeoyt

It's a little bit hard on a laptop but i like it.
I was listening to a song that seemed to flow pretty well with the game on youtube while playing. You should put that girl by excision in the game along with some other slow spacey dubstep

Cool Game

I hate having to start from the beginning everytime,but its a great gameAnd is this the music thats on Scoot Pilgrim The Game?

FIX THE MOTHER*UCKING LAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm at the end of my wits because of the lag. It needs to be fixed if you expect some replaying value.

The game itself excels in almost every aspect. The amount of diamonds you get for upgrades increases gradually and the monsters get tougher as you climb. The downside about the monsters is that they are always the same but only get more health and power.
The upgrades themselves are very helpful! I found the bazooka most appealing for the story and the spreadshot for the mini games.

It has a HUGE replay value because of the tons of upgrades and the mini games.