Reviews for "Captain Fugly"

it IS adicting

wors than squid cocain!

Love it.

This is a great game. That "Glitch" is because you are in the air, so you jump and it thinks since you're in the air, you jumped. no fix.

Brilliant

I love pixel platformer games, they remind me of the old pixel games. I have to say my most favourite thing was that there was no lag ever, which made the game more enjoyable. The music was some cool rock, which I thought would have gotten repetitive at first, but after a while I couldn't wait for the epic chorus! The game starts off easy, but it gets quite challenging in the further levels but there's something about the game that just makes you say to yourself ''I have to complete this level, NOW!''. I enjoyed this game a lot and I hope to see more like this from you, dabrorius.

That was rather hard, buttt it was really fun. It's like Mario gone to hell. If you make a sequel I'd say include 1 life and more obstacles.

I like how, despite being very hard in places, the game manages to make failing feel like it's the players fault. There aren't any "gotchas" out of nowhere, every time you die you could've seen it coming if only you'd stopped and observed for a few moments - the game even offers plentiful safe platforms for you to stop and look at the patterns.

Of course, for the purposes of this review, I'm pretending the last few levels don't exist(half a star off for those).