For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 63 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Thelemite"

This Game is NUTS

I love it. It's addicting, it's frustrating, and the banter between Command Base and Melex is FUCKING FUNNY~!

Cool game, bro!

Seriously, this game is cool. Only after I noticed his appearance and name did I realize this is sort of a tribute to Alex Mercer from Prototype. Melex Archer = Alex Mercer.

The smoothness............

.........instantly made me think of 2 nes games, Demon Sword, and Ninja Gaiden 2. I am VERY comfortable with the controls, i like the graphics and the music too! If the music is in the audio portal you should link to them.

Great Job!

sexy o.o

i love it its a bit like prototype but with pixels and mutant ninjas o.o

Please, Sosker do me this favor.

I experienced the very same trouble Xertiv had, before I pressed the pause button to get a soda. Damn did I feel like an idiot. So fr everyone here, please update the author comments.. something like:

Escape or P - UPGRADE MENU/ pause

Other than that your game is terrific.