Reviews for "Thelemite"

FKN EPIC!

It was difficult. lolll...the convoy and the fiery doctor was difficult, but you just have to figure out good strategy. You really didnt have to give out uber power though....

BADGER! BADGER! BADGER!
(lol...i loved that part)

WOW

What an incredible game ! LOVED the graphics ! the story, the dialogue, the enemies, the power, everything was really well done. It'so entertainin i could say it's too short, I WANT MORE !

This game is hard!

There are enemies that kill you in one hit, bosses that really make you work your fingers, and sometimes not enough time! But man is it fun! Took a while but I managed to beat this great game.

pretty damn good

BRONY APPROVED!

Fun as hell

Don't care what any flamer says; I was loving every second. Was getting my ass kicked at the beginning.. then i got better and kicked ass. The amount of civilians there are gets in the way a lot, but its livable.

Now where can i get the drug for these powers?