Reviews for "Thelemite"

This game is just like the game Prototype! The name of the person is funny, because in the game Prototype, the main character is Alex Mercer. But there is some differences. First of all, Alex Mercer can consume people to take their identity and evade the military. In this you can't do that. I know that there are missions and everything but couldn't you have at least have made an Elizabeth Greene (Glizabeth Ereene I should say)? Alex Mercer also didn't have ENERGY! He used his health to use the Tendrl Barrier ??????. Instead of mission control, couldn't you have put Gana Arcer (see what I did there)? He also didn't sign up for the Gentek experiment. He was working for them. Then he grabbed a virus, and threatened to release the virus to kill all of Manhattan. The shot him, he died, and the virus consumed him. I love how you put Groundspike and things, but where's his armor, claws, blade, whippfist, musclemass, and hammerfist? I love this game but I have a few other things I need to go over.

1. We need to be able to fly helicopters and tanks!
2. Pansy PANSY PANSY (If you don't know what that is, it's blaming one of the military personnel for being infected.
3. SUPERSOLDIERS. They would make the game harder, plus they were in Prototype.
4. Hi, you still reading?
5. We should at least be able to kill Specialist Cross at the end (AKA Master Hunter).

That is all.

P.S @Kandes, I think you just read the discription, you don't have the game and you didn't play it! :3

need the 2nd one

played through for like the 100th time and it gets boring when everything is maxed out but i still love it and there should be a sequal or 2

Its like a trippy hype Icy castle LOL!

I H8 DOSE DAMN MUSCULAR MUTANTS!!!!!!!