For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Thelemite"

TOTALLY AWESOME

THE LAST BOSS WAS SOOO MUCH FREAKING HARD BUT ASLO really fun Thumbs up on the game dude you should make a sequel

Damn

this game is brilliant i have not seen anything as bright and colourful on newgrounds in a beat em up game its so hectic but you can still die even though you are spemming the x button truly a brilliant game

This game was a lot of fun!

the only problem i had was it takes quite a bit of power to run at full speed if you have other things open like a tv show it can slow down quite a lot- but thats my fault not the games lots of fun-for some reason i thought being able to break the ground like buildings would have been interesting same with going really high but the horizion only gameplay was a even to get a 10!

need to elt people know

The game is awesome. has a few glitches here and there but the biggest pet peeve was beating the game with NO UPGRADES, only to find out afterwards of the upgrades. the 2nd and 3rd playthrough were a breeze. you lose 3 points for not making the upgrade menu more known.

beating the game without upgrades is possible, and it's how I had to beat it the first time. Once after the upgrades and looking at the hints the game became really simple. the tutorial doesn't explain much. my first play through was gay as hell. First I never upgraded anything so getting killed in one hit was pretty much name of the game after the first few missions. then I didn't know DOWN and ATTACK was an instant special attack so everything I defeated a boss I had to get my combos really high then just use the charge attack...first boss I had to have a 200 combo to kill him in 1 hit. strangely enough though it seems like there was a level progression after dying or playing for so long without upgrades...because later on it didn't take as much to kill them even though I didn't upgrade anything...there is definitely something odd about the game in that sense, first play through with no upgrades and a ton of death the flying snake creature didn't kill me in one hit, the 2nd and 3rd playthough with upgrades I was dead in 1 so I had to kill the entire thing without getting hit...not too difficult. 2nd play through with upgrades the final boss would kill me in 2 hits, 3rd playthrough he could hit me multiple times....so there is something really odd about how the game works,

So, IT IS possible to beat it without upgrades...i did it my first play through...
as far as I can tell...if you upgrade the game play is different some...

7/10

Ehm one problem..

I cannot win that spiderlaser... He's overpower ._.