Reviews for "Thelemite"

WASD to move option please.

Nice. It's easy to play, fast paced and addictive with music that fits the gameplay perfectly. Not to mention the amusing dialogue, which is pretty nice in these types of games. However, I can see how it would get boring after a while.

funny story. awesome, idioticly simple game mechanic, nes graphics, trolling on Prototype - makes an awesome combination!))

awesome game it is boring when do you kill the final boss so pls make that you can delete your save files and start from beginig but without all things upgraded

Heh, I love Prototype (1, that is.) I can't seem to get the hang of combat in this, though. Still, it's really fun, and the dialogue makes me laugh.