For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Thelemite"

this game is like......

this game is like prototype and melex archer is alex mercer and the big mutants are the hunters wew........still good game i wish the attack could be simple like punching and kicking thats just my opinion though

this is so epic

this game has an awesome(not to mention funny) dialogue has hardcore andwtfing bosses and missions sooooo awesome i nearly killed myself trying to finish this game in a day(which i did ) graet game dude........i need a rest.

Pear

This is awsome Pear loves this game, "Thelemite" is game of the week.
Windows Doors is game of the day, so your the best!

this GAME IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have to use your spcial attack otherwis known as c to kill them but make sure yor damage mutiplyier is pretty high if your just startung out

awesome

its a good game but i cant get past the big thing! i hit it 575 times before i failed.