Reviews for "Bosses!!!"

not bad but not perfect

I got bored after the 5th boss cause to me it just feels like a megaman game without the travelin

I stopped playing at Z3.

The reason being, I saw how little the increment for damage done was, and how tedious it would get. This game is extremely reminiscent of megaman, but gets old pretty quickly. The bosses are usually one of the following; Way too easy, way too long and tedious, or just right (I found the third one with the shields to be somewhat challenging, but not ridiculous. It felt too repetitive however)

should be named "Annoying Mini Bosses"

this game is really like megaman though the problem with this is that its too forgiving.
you should pull out all the freaking stops! like dracula from akumojou dracula x or dark demon from demon's crest!

its awesume

who cares it doesn't have the same boss types over and over each boss is special.

music