Reviews for "Madness Ambulation"

Fun, but expected more?

i don't know what it is. this game was fun to play for a little bit, but something didn't feel right. i got really far, hit all the health packs, ammo, and invincibilities, but even with getting the driving down with using the 'brakes and gas' and being a pretty good shot, still didn't get me to the final wave 10. i'll be pretty amazed if someone gets all the medals, especially since jesus and his zombies were too difficult to avoid at high enough speeds not to die, and when i slowed down enough to avoid them, i just melted by the other enemies. same with hitting all the zombies, i just ended up dying because i hit most of them... i don't want to say that i don't really like this game because it's too difficult, since i've really enjoyed games i've been terrible at before. it just feels like it shouldn't be. idk, hopefully you get where i'm coming from. love the music too!

The-Swain responds:

Fortunately Zombies don't harm you - best to weather the storm and avoid agents and obstacles til they're gone, and then get back to the killing. You might have just been overwhelmed with dudes, or hitting obstacles in the road. It'd make me happy if you gave it another shot with that in mind :) And don't be too concerned, I haven't gotten past Wave 8 yet myself.

i love it

I has everything madness needs. Mindless killing. Complication to kill. Madness characters. I do admit that adding bosses and more changes would be a great improvement.

Leave it to The Swain..

To create the best madness submission when Tom doesn't want to.

The-Swain responds:

I am nothing without my Luis by my side.

Needs to have a shop for upgrade

Everything was great except it lacks a shop

The-Swain responds:

Might try a new gameplay mode for the next one. Didn't wanna make it too "Road of the Dead" on our first run though.

fun I liked it

I made it to Jesus! Zombies got me!

The-Swain responds:

Haha, they don't hurt you but they're damn annoying. Try it again though, we reduced the yellow agent health to help you get farther.