Reviews for "Madness Ambulation"

Aspect ratio problematic

Overall a great game but felt myself clicking off screen a lot disrupting the game, an issue with the aspect ratio but overall great fun

Wow

you dont need high definition graphics and 3D 4D shit for make an cool game

Amazing gameplay

I loved it. Wasnt something I'd play nonstop but it was very fun.

Great job!

I've always been a huge fan of madness, and this is one of the best madness games I've ever played. Gameplay was smooth, graphics were great, the music was perfect for the car-chase-action theme, and when you get around wave 5, it really does become madness, just to survive! I've yet to reach wave 10, YET, but I plan to with enough attempts, frustration, and hot cups of joe lol. It's addictive, it's fun, it's fast as hell, and it's just the kind of madness I enjoy! All I ask is maybe introduce a few more weapons? With just a pistol, machine gun, shotty, and gernade launcher, it gets kinda bland when it comes to how creatively you can blow all those agent's heads off. Also, try and introduce upgrades if you can, or at least give players a choice in cars to make things more interesting!

Once again, I loved it, I love madness, and I want MOAR MADNESS!!! >:(

I like it!

I think it has a lot of potential to be really fun and addicting, it just needs some fine tuning.

Overall, great job though!