Reviews for "Madness Ultimatum_"

Good job

I really loved the way you did it, animations, sounds, script, music (thanks to Xeno for his awesome" fatality.")

anyway, I'd love to see Jebus helping hank and tricky, Good job !

(late happy madness day!)

Art Style

while the art was good for some parts (jumping out of the smoke, spine cracking eg) I thought for the most part esp the first bit it was really jittery and slow and when the art stops you from making out certain things (when hank shot that first grunt I thought "WTF? has that guys brain just poped for no reason?"

Also I don't really think you nailed the clowns personality at all, he could have been some random guy for all the story cared, you should have put in some more clown-related movements and touched on his insane side a lot more.

wow

i cant explain how good that was make one where tricky,hank and jebus work together to kill the auditor

hank e tricky working togader

nice

That was pretty good!

I have always wanted to see Hank and Tricky work together~
That's mainly because there have been some times when they are fighting, but they kind of help each other by killing the dude behind them or something.,..

That, aside from Hank killing him like 50 times, I never really knew what they were fighting over anyway. o.O