For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

meh

This game isn't very good its ok but you cant heal and there is no cover whatsoever i think it could use some work.

Spudzy responds:

And in what Run 'n Gun game can you heal? This isn't Gears of War or Call of Duty. And taking cover? In Madness Accelerant you can't take cover anywhere and nobody complained about that.

Not good

The enemys have tons of HP, If you got near a wall and a melee attacker was on you you lost, no pause, your ally was just a tag teamer.

needs some tweaking

weapons on the tutorial
sanford needs Ai
that dude with the axe needs to slow down it was like as soon as i got close it was like rapid chop,chop,chop uh-oh hank died game over.
tons of stat upgrades.
maybe some plasma grenades or perhaps a short lived invincebilty mode by stat items
health packs