Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

Slow and boring.

Short: You took every non-madness thing that was present in Accelerant (enemies taking lot of time to die, ridiculously slow bullets, flying in the air when being hit) and forgot the things that ARE Madness like.
Ah, and tutorial screens are pain in ass. (Press arrow keys to move... - I GET IT! - Press arrow keys to move...)
Needs LOT of work. It's mix of beatem'up and run'n'gun? THEN IT NEEDS QUICKER PACE.
Nothing happens. Nothing. After short play of this I had to run Thelemite, to remind myself how action game SHOULD look like.
Last question: WHY IS THIS FRONTPAGED? I see no other reason besides that Tom Fulp felt *flattered* that someone decided to make poor clone of his game...
But this is *still* just poor clone. And crappy game, too.

Spudzy responds:

The bullets are slow so you have time to jump over them. Also it's probably just slow for you because you were playing it in high quality.

Slow

Response time is slow and there is particularly no reason to be able to play as 2 diffrent people when the one your not playing as just stands there.

Worse than the average madness Game

really i jumped into the air and a guy shoots a grenade at me perfectly to kill me and its really cheap so yea not the best but still not the worst make a better one thats all

Amesone

Amesone game.But hi is very smoll

This game is shit to be quite honest, it's an insult to all the other Madness games.