Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

Definitely a decent game!

I quite liked the artistic style of the game, the use of the grainy textures worked well with the whole aesthetic of Madness and the animation was pretty good as well. I guess my main issue with the game is that some things need to be neatened up a little bit so that it plays smoother. For instance at the start when it tells you the controls, that could be done a lot quicker so that you're not left walking around the first room wondering how to get out.

Overall, the controls were fairly responsive but I did feel like in some situations the combat could be more exciting. For example, I really think you should have made the character you're currently not controlling be controlled by AI as it's difficult to make the most out of the duo when one is always just walking around not shooting. Also some of the enemy AI could be toned a bit, for example when I was first fighting the Auditor, he just kept teleporting and reappearing in exactly the same spot making it very easy to beat him.

Anyway, I hope you make a sequel next year and like I mentioned before I thought the overall style of the game was well presented, so great job.

Spudzy responds:

Thanks alot for the great review, I probably will be making another Madness Game next year so keep an eye out for it!

lol i got all the medals on 1st playing... this game is too easy make it harder please

Spudzy responds:

Nah, you just must be too pro ;)

the game is good but the guns feel weak except for the shotgun but stiil fun game

I like this game quite a bit. The gameplay is solid, the music is great, and the visuals are good. My problems with the game are enemies take to long to kill, melee attacks are more useful than firearms because it takes almost half a clip worth of ammo to take down one enemy. Over this is a great game with just a few problems.

This game is really cool! I played it a while ago, and I really enjoyed it!
The only thing I don't like is that the game is too short, bu everything else is good!