Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

with medals will gonna more awesome

this waas awesome game i realy like it but if you got the dual uzis is soo easy to beat the auditor but in all ways is cool

Spudzy responds:

I'm trying to add medals to this ASAP, I'll PM you if I do.

well...

i know u worked hard on this but it isnt very good, it has the qualities of a great game but there's a lot to work on. like at the beginning when ur first introduced with weapons i got hit once into a corner and kept getting shot until i was dead. only being able to control one character at a time is sort of badly decided. all the character ur not on does is follow u the other characters should atleast be able to attack while ur not on them. all in all its a great idea just work on a few things alright? im sorry for the bad review btw.

Spudzy responds:

Yeah, I should polish this up abit more. I'll PM you when I do, so then you can play the game without those problems :)

Not bad

The controls are easy to use, and the progression follows Abrogation fairly well. The music and SFX were very well suited to the game.

A couple of suggestions for game play improvement:
--Make weapon drops a little quicker to pick up, and less bouncy when dropped. It was a hassle trying to go after a weapon and pounding away on the D key while also trying not to be hit.
--When the player is knocked down, having a brief "invulnerable" period (1 or 2 seconds max) would have been nice to prevent some juggling hits.

Spudzy responds:

Thanks for the advice, I'll try my best to fix those problems.