Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

Good Job

The Game is awesome except that the enemies need a lots of bullets to die the graphics were Ok the auditor died too easily(he had the same life points as the agents) and the game NEEDS co op.I admire your job and it was suprising.Oh and the checkpoint system was PERFECT.(but i had 1 death in the giant agent lol).You have talent in making madness combat games.But please add co-op and you will have 10/10.i dont care about the other things you made a great job and all of the newgrounders must apreciate that.Please dont forget the co-op.

P.S sorry about my bad engllish, i am from greece :)

Spudzy responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you appreciate the work that I put into this game :)

It's a good game

Really,good recostruction of madness 10,but -2 because there are isn't the giant m60.

Spudzy responds:

Lol sorry, I thought it would be more fun to add in two Uzi's.

not too bad

but not too great either, it would be nice to have a 2 player co-op function, or atleast give your partner some AI beside 'follow'. still, pretty decent adaptation. make a sequel-revamp what you have, and i think your get a solid madness day contenter

it looks good,but...

this game looked good at the beginning,but it sucks!
the regular enemies take hundreds of bullets,if they punch you,you can get stuck on the corner and lose all of your life in seconds,and when you change your player,the other one becomes useless,he doesnt attack or gets attacked,and the game is to freaking short!

Spudzy responds:

1) I must admit, they do take alot of bullets from the pistol but that's just about it.

2) I tried my best to fix the problem of getting stuck in the corner, when it does happen switch to the other player. That should do the trick.

lame

unresponsive controls, boring gameplay, mechanical issues, lack of combos,music thats quite crappy and the thing that 92 isnt controled by a bot or something.
music 4/10
gameplay 3/10
graphics 7/10
story 5/10
overall 5/10 2/5

madness accelerant was in way other "dimension" than this...

Spudzy responds:

Like I care what a 13 year old thinks...

Make a Flash Game better than this, then bitch about my games.