Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

Good Game

Really good, but shouldnt Sanford be able to throw his hook?

Spudzy responds:

He origanally could but it was really glitch.. :'(

you need to fix some things...

you should probably fix some things is you make another one of these things i mean you move and fight like everything is in slo mo or you swimming in syrup or somthing... except your enimies. they can get up faster than you can so if you go down but knock of them down by falling they can get up hit you b4 you can move and just kill you and you cant pick up weapons when there bouncing around so in simetimes you have nothing to defens yourself with and frankly all the weapons (and excuse my language) suck hard core ass. i mean except for the shotgun and the grenade launcher and the uzi's. and the only reason the uzi's are good is because of how much ammo they can carry and you cant pick up ammo you just have to drop your gun to pick up the same gun with more ammo. but in way your still wasting like 5 shots wich in most games is acceptional but in this where your guns hardly even scratch them its vital. i don't understand how people can say its easy thogh maybe its just like slow for certain computers or somthing. idk but still i think you should try it again. i feel you had somthing good idea in your hands but you squandered it. but im not saying give up. no no no. im saying you should try again. i mean practice makes perfect. so keepit up i mean the art was done well thethe controls wern't all that difficult. cept for the aiming but still good work and try again.

Good game

This is a great game even though every one dies I beat it it is an extremely easy game.Keep up the good work!

I WON!

its a good and easy :D

Spudzy responds:

I'm glad someone knows how to play a real game :D

terrible

extremely flawed, and once ur down uv got hardly any chance of getting up