Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

Nice try

You had a good idea with choosing between Hank or Sanford but it's annoying to be fighting a group of enemies and your partner is just standing there looking pretty. The only thing that separated the two was just there type of melee. You should have added something to Hank and Stanford to make them unique. Other than that, it was a good game.

Slow and boring.

Short: You took every non-madness thing that was present in Accelerant (enemies taking lot of time to die, ridiculously slow bullets, flying in the air when being hit) and forgot the things that ARE Madness like.
Ah, and tutorial screens are pain in ass. (Press arrow keys to move... - I GET IT! - Press arrow keys to move...)
Needs LOT of work. It's mix of beatem'up and run'n'gun? THEN IT NEEDS QUICKER PACE.
Nothing happens. Nothing. After short play of this I had to run Thelemite, to remind myself how action game SHOULD look like.
Last question: WHY IS THIS FRONTPAGED? I see no other reason besides that Tom Fulp felt *flattered* that someone decided to make poor clone of his game...
But this is *still* just poor clone. And crappy game, too.

Spudzy responds:

The bullets are slow so you have time to jump over them. Also it's probably just slow for you because you were playing it in high quality.

Wow

A thorough embarrasment to the franchise and certainly does not deserve front page mentioning.

The controls and gameplay are terrible. To say the odds are stacked against you is being extremely kind.

Spudzy responds:

Wow, you're a 30 year old man and you're bitching at a 15 year old's game. You must have nothing to live for... I'm sorry.

Good Game

Really good, but shouldnt Sanford be able to throw his hook?

Spudzy responds:

He origanally could but it was really glitch.. :'(

you need to fix some things...

you should probably fix some things is you make another one of these things i mean you move and fight like everything is in slo mo or you swimming in syrup or somthing... except your enimies. they can get up faster than you can so if you go down but knock of them down by falling they can get up hit you b4 you can move and just kill you and you cant pick up weapons when there bouncing around so in simetimes you have nothing to defens yourself with and frankly all the weapons (and excuse my language) suck hard core ass. i mean except for the shotgun and the grenade launcher and the uzi's. and the only reason the uzi's are good is because of how much ammo they can carry and you cant pick up ammo you just have to drop your gun to pick up the same gun with more ammo. but in way your still wasting like 5 shots wich in most games is acceptional but in this where your guns hardly even scratch them its vital. i don't understand how people can say its easy thogh maybe its just like slow for certain computers or somthing. idk but still i think you should try it again. i feel you had somthing good idea in your hands but you squandered it. but im not saying give up. no no no. im saying you should try again. i mean practice makes perfect. so keepit up i mean the art was done well thethe controls wern't all that difficult. cept for the aiming but still good work and try again.