Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

few comments

its been said,yes the boss is sooper ee-Z with uzi's, and i seem to recall a dragons breath,AKA a shotgun with incenidary bullets being stolen from black ops,but im fine with that,i feel like giving this a 5/10 and a 3/5

The game is not bad.

The boss was easy: few shots of uzi and he's down

humm is good....kinda..

I like the style that you re trying to do here, but actually theres something that is a lillte annoying to me.

Hank and Standford move to slow, actually they recieve sometimes 2 or 3 shoots one after another even before that i can stand up..
That killed all the style of the madness series, beacuse the agents rape you with quick shots and your movements are too slow to feel the sensation of "madness"

the same with the sound of the weapons and the very fat slow bullets..

But after all, is a very interesting game, i hope you do it better next time :D

Spudzy responds:

The bullets move slowly so you have time to jump over them, and yes, next year my Madness Game will be much better than this.

Thanks for the review anyway.

nice,but

the last boss is way too easy with the uzi's

Spudzy responds:

Nah, you must just be too good :D

Its not bad...

Its just that sanford should get an ability himself,you could give some better guns too
I mean in madness combat 10 hank gets this huge ass gun but the guns here just isn't enough to fill my needs