Reviews for "Madness Lunacy"

Good Game

very good game

The background were bland and uninteresting the controls were sluggish the gameplay just wasn't fun the combat consists mainly of spamming the "A" key over and over again the music was terible yes it was a tiny bit of fun towards the beginning somewhat until i realized a couple hits in it was just this and that's all there is to it but i dont believe its as low as one star i think 1.5 for the little extra effort put in

Awesome but hard. <3

Funny game but not too challenging... Not extremely easy either to clear up with 0 deaths or speedy. Hank's arm is ok, dispatches enemies with 1 charged strike but takes some time to build up.

Dragon Breath, however, is OP as it dispatches everything with 1 hit every time (makes them catch fire). And final boss has too low HP to provide for an epic confrontation.

Overall the game isn't bad but also isn't all that good either. It's okay/decent.