Reviews for "forgotten"

Very contemplative and pretty. I think you should make classical music more often, Johnfn! :D It's climactic, yet also very soothing. You really tell a story with this one. You did a good job with dynamic contrast as well as melodic development. I think the breakdown at 1:43 is my favorite part. It does have a sad tone, doesn't it? The emotion is overwhelming at times. Excellent, excellent work. The "stumbly" vibe only adds to the emotion imo. I also really admire your improvisation skills. This piece definitely deserves a full 5 seconds of silence at the end, and NOT a brusque cut-off, thank you. >_< Other than that, I think it's as paralyzingly beautiful as "Snowy Night." My iPod's Classical Playlist NEEDS this, Johnfn! Thank you, and keep up the amazing work! :D

johnfn responds:

Thanks! My ultimate goal of sorts is to get emotions like these to come through with my more electro pieces, but you have a point - why even bother making it work when the piano stuff comes much easier?? :P I dunno.

I too like the 'breakdown' hehe I felt like that was a particularly original idea I had. Also I initially uploaded a cutoff version but then I cursed Ableton and rerendered. JUST FOR YOU!