Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

I've been waiting for this one

it didnt disapoint! :-D

YOU NEED TO GET FUCKIN PAID FOR THIS! O_O

Everything about this. Everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING about this episode. The artwork, the storyline, the characters chosen, the fighting, the voice acting, the chosen soundtrack(s), the series' MUGEN Roots...

I seriously and absolutely love each and every single one of you that contributes to this project to make it all happen. This is, like... I don't know how to put it. Words simply cannot express how truly great and awe-inspiring this work of art is. And it is truly that; a work of art. This cannot be explained in any other way. It's like a dream come true. :D

Once again, I sincerely love R1665 for the truly wonderful writing you've done for this, CE-Rap for the absolutely proffessional-looking visual art drawn for this, and Rina-chan, Darkwolf, Antfish, Ebonyte, dragonknighttara, Kimlinh, Shock-Dingo and Joshua for the truly excellent voice-acting work that you contribute to this nothing-less-than-a masterpiece of a work of art. You have all truly made my day, my week, and perhaps my entire year even, by comming together to make this series happen. I would seriously pay money for this, and I think that this is worth at the very least $10,000 total. That's my opinion, at least.

Awesome

Bison got owned by Styker......... Classic

I'm a HUUUUGE fan of this series... 10/10

Great episode. Really hope to see more in the future.