For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 172 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

O.o hot d***

um... what can i say? i'm speechless, the art is beautiful, the animation was awesome, the fight was kickass, the backrounds are nice twists of the original characters while remaining true too their world (i never caught on it was jill until the very end when she wore her cop outfit) the cheesy line at the end was awesome considering it was two arcade fighter characters... half an hour? wow, it's like a real TV episode without commercials! MORE (also, i wanna see john talbain fight some more, he's my fav so far, will he? also, will sucuria ever return or are most of the characters from episode two essentially behind now?)

the thumbnaill looked like a halo hunter

READ IT
^

Long Time Follower.

You are the Monty Oum Of Flash Animation, Like every thing was top Notch even the voice acting which was very surprising!

speaking of Voice acting, I saw Antfish was Bison (great casting by the way) If you're in with him you have to use Dio Brando in one of your vids, it would be to awesome to pass up!

keep up the good work 2 years was worth the wait.

oh wow

holllly shit is what i have to say man you guys need to keep this up but one question? is there any chance of getting some snk characters into this series i would love to see some of them square of with others over all man like i said earlier keep this shit up

That was fantastic.

It was very story driven, which i like people these days just make things in thier head with absoloutely no narrative. I can obiously teel that wolf guy (whoms name i've forgotten) dislikes Johnny Cage. It was perfect, besides the little cliche where in the fight Kurts hair is black but in the animated cutscene his hair is blond.