Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

wow

this really is a work of art. everyone involved did a awesome job.
the music choices where perfect. the art was fantastic. the voice work matched the characters very well. the scripting was appropriately realistic.
all this together told your story so well, that it feels like a "real" show.
i have one minor critique, the music during the fight scene seems to drown out some of the dialog. but really, it doesn't affect my score at all.

R1665 responds:

Yeah, getting proper volume levels between loud fight anthems and dialogue is always a bit tricky.

LIKE A BOSS

Everything was great, it was a 9 till I saw Stryker do a Diamond Cutter, that solidified your 10

BANG!

R1665

This deserves to be made into a movie!

All of your hard work paid off! This is officially one of the most epic flashes I've ever seen. The fight was original and amazing, the plot was so deep and fit very well, and the voice acting was amazing. The only thing that bothers me is that it would be even better if it could be actual flash animation during the story parts. This is however almost made up for by the great art in this flash.

I look forward to the next installment.

R1665 responds:

Actual full-scale animation of this caliber would indeed be nice but, unfortunately, both flash and those that make them are burdened with limitations.

Waited Forever

I haven't even watched this yet but imma give it 10 stars and a 5 just because i know its gonna be awesome

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

holy shit fuck yah yes and its my birthday month too. this is the best day of the week for me. you have to make ep4. it going to be epic. in other words HOLLLLLLY SHIIIIIIIT THIS IS FUCKIN AWSOME.