Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

Great job

Why don't you add a pause button?

awesome

Alright, that was awesome. I was slightly doubful, but that was pretty damn good. The art work upgrade was a worthwhile investment. You two should seek a away of obtaining compensation so that you can make this a more serious part of your lives.

I'm curious, what are your real life jobs?

I wont enumerate all of my praises; this flash was great. Here is a shortened list:
1. The new art work is beyond excellent.
2. Your story line is coming together well, and makes this more than just any old flash. It has serious long term potential. Homage to the idea that a good story doesn't have to be all violence. Character development is awesome.
3. Sprite battles are still well animated, original, and fun.

My only complaints, take them for what they are worth are:
1. M. Bison was owned, he didn't stand a chance. Generally one-sided battles are not quite as entertaining as even ones. The viewer starts to believe in a certain outcome (it gets predictable) and some of the element of surprise is lost. That said, occasional one sided battles are good for variety. For example, Proxcides batttles were always predictable because they were ALWAYS close calls and I always expected a last minute change of events. Actually, in retrospect I withdraw my criticism. Great job.
2. I slightly prefered the old Talbain voice, and the old Cage voice.

~ThriceSplice

R1665 responds:

CE-Rap is a full-time artist and illustrator. I work in a warehouse shipping car parts.

As for the voices, Darkwolf voiced Talbain in both episodes and Cage didn't have a voice before now.

R1665

OMG TIMES 10

HOLYYYYYYYYYY SHIIIITTTTTTTT!!!!

Awesome

i don't know if your taking requests, but i would like it if there was a version of Baraka as a member of the Exiles

Very impressive....I hope to see more.