Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

FUCKING FINALLY!

TOOK YOU FOREVER BUT NOW THAT ITS OUT I FORGIVE YOU!
I love it, freakin sick. My only complaint was it was too short! I felt like an idiot when I didn't recognize Jill. Awww man i hate you now, gonna have to wait FOREVER for the next installment :(

R1665 responds:

"Forever" is a whole lot shorter than you might think.

R1665

DAMN!

That..I gotta say is one of the most amazing sprite fight..no..most amazing vids on newgrounds or anywhere i've seen. The non sprite scenes seem alittle out of place but go with the mood and seem to explain the story. The shower scene wasn't overplayed on the body like most try to do. hell the art alone was great. I also loved the tid bits of humor that seemed to pop outta nowhere, espically the Exclamiaton points from metal gear.

But with jill in this I just wanna ask. Are we gonna see a multiverse version of the Nemesis? That would seem preety damn cool to me but your the ones putting all this work into this, wasting your own time money, blood,sweat,maybe tears...i don't know why you would cry though XD. That's just a request from me. And if it turns out Nemesis did show up at one point and I either missed it or forgot I apologize.
Whatever you do, please keep up the great work, look forward to seeing more.

loved it

awsome fight & jill nice body

good sprites

this scenario is actually different from the rest..the scenes seem more obscure kinda dim like feature to it..above all that this is worth watching

Mind=BLOWN