Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

Superb!

* "I see a man!" -- LOOOL!!
* "My apologies... SIR!!" -- LOOOL!!
* YES - Bison faked his death, he's alive!!
* "Normal people have feelings, we are not cold emotionless bas*ards like yourself." -- Yeah, says the man who was going to kill Gambit.
* SHOWER SCENE - I bet CE-Rap had a long, hard boner when he was drawing that. I will be honest; I wasn't listening to what she was saying then, lol. I hope Youtube doesn't flag it.
* RAP on her boot, haha!!
=================================
=================================

All in all, this was an outstanding master piece. I was really entertained; I interrupted my studies just to watch this. The art was unreal!! CE-Rap should stick with you until the end of this project. I will admit that his drawings are waaaay better than the last guy's.

* 5/5
* 10/10

O yes, the fight scene - I noticed Suroy's Baraka idea in there. Not bad, I hope that you gave him some credit. (^-^)v ~Peace Out~

I await your next instalment.

PS: I will watch the fight scene a few more times. I might use some ideas in my next flash animation. (^-^); ~hehe~

R1665 responds:

""Normal people have feelings, we are not cold emotionless bas*ards like yourself." -- Yeah, says the man who was going to kill Gambit."

Well, in all fairness, Talbain's killing of Gambit would not have been cold or emotionless. Quite the opposite, actually. It takes a lot of emotion and fire to strike a man down in vengeance.

Now, slaughtering a helpless, restrained man? THAT'S cold.

R1665

I came so hard

After watching this movie.

Every. Freaking. Bit. Worth. It.