Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

LOVED IT

but i thought it was gonna end there....

EPIC

what can I say, it's damn epic as it is. all time of waiting - and look at this!
goes little boring to the end, but anyway it's good.

P.S: do I played much Mass Effect lately, or there were a few keepers?
P.S.P: I assume that the transmission for Cage is little spoiler for plot, isn't it?

R1665 responds:

There were indeed a couple of Keepers.

"I assume that the transmission for Cage is little spoiler for plot, isn't it?"

Maaaaayyyyyybe...

R1665

wow

this really is a work of art. everyone involved did a awesome job.
the music choices where perfect. the art was fantastic. the voice work matched the characters very well. the scripting was appropriately realistic.
all this together told your story so well, that it feels like a "real" show.
i have one minor critique, the music during the fight scene seems to drown out some of the dialog. but really, it doesn't affect my score at all.

R1665 responds:

Yeah, getting proper volume levels between loud fight anthems and dialogue is always a bit tricky.

R1665

Greatly done

Quite well done I think for a part three. Took me a few minutes at the start though to figure out that the girl was Jill Valentine in disguise. How was her homeworld destroyed anyways? Albert Wesker? This series is turning out to be quite promising so far as well. Possibly the only thing that even slightly annoys me is that fact that when the people were talking during the highly detailed scenes is that they had a lack of mouth movement. Kind of just felt like they were talking with their minds at parts too.

The storyline remains interesting as M.Bison seeked to create a new base in the Mortal Kombat universe so he could do further destructive things but he got destroyed by the blond guy wearing a Stryker outfit as well which was interesting. Nice use of the Doom soul cube as well. Think it was cool how he used it.

As for the Johnny Cage outfit, I kind of found it a bit off. I always kind of saw him as one wearing some karate gear or a business suit for some reason. Also the wolf guy slightly reminded me of Wargerurumon from Digimon for some reason or another. The graphics for the non sprite scenes were in great detail thankfully.

The voice acting was great once again here too. Everyone tended to do their lines well too. The music in the back was pretty nice as well. Sadly I too failed to recognize the tune playing during the ShadowLab cutscene too. Music was still a very large and greatly done part of this piece though so I enjoyed it while it played here.

The battle was great here and I quite enjoyed it too. The credits were very well done too. Nice to see you gave credit where it was due and even pulled up album art when you needed to on this one. Also that is one huge file size upload too, incredibly well done though so it works out here I think.

Overall, part three was very well done as usual. I am looking forward to the next part too!

Absolutely amazing

As one of the people who as been waiting and checking in since the last episode in this series, I was very excited as I waited for it to be released. Despite all the set backs, this turned out to be some fantastic stuff. Getting together with C-E Rap is probably the best thing you could have done, and his artwork really brings a lot to this undertaking (to be honest I found a lot of the artwork to be a bit lacking in the last episode)
All in all, simply fantastic. Bison has always been my favorite SF character, and it's good to see some Striker love out there. Looking forward to another amazing episode man, keep it up.