Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

dope

sick love the direction ur choseing to take VG fuck the haters tell'em to eat a dick

*only gripe i had was i knew from the jump striker was goin to win because of ur love for him*

*also i didnt realize the MK subway goes to ur house lol nice Easter egg*

ITS TIO AWSOME

I CANT SIT STILL.......NEED......THARIPY (docter phil??)

Wonderfully Done

The story's creativity is something I aspire to create myself one day. If not then I at least hope to come close. Great fight scene and incredible voice-acting.

One question about the plot though: how did Bison get his hands on an inter-dimensional device? If it was explained then maybe I just didn't catch it.

Keep up the good work.

R1665 responds:

This version of M. Bison was not particularly successful at taking over the world. His Shadowlaw organization had been in heavy decline for many years. He created the inter-dimensional portal as a last-ditch escape should Shadowlaw finally fall.

R1665

FUCKING FINALLY!

TOOK YOU FOREVER BUT NOW THAT ITS OUT I FORGIVE YOU!
I love it, freakin sick. My only complaint was it was too short! I felt like an idiot when I didn't recognize Jill. Awww man i hate you now, gonna have to wait FOREVER for the next installment :(

R1665 responds:

"Forever" is a whole lot shorter than you might think.

R1665

Wow... Just WOW!!!

Guys this was totally worth the weight.

everything is such a leap from what was already an epic series that I honestly can't believe you're all doing this for free.

R1665. Thank you so much for all your efforts and updating us all on the progress of this through the months and years, not to mention keeping the hype alive. Your dedication and passion to your art is admirable and without you us fans would have nothing to look forward to because you exceptional imagination is irreplacable.

CE-Rap. Welcome on board! Ever since I saw the first hi res teaser images I knew that this was going to be a amazing colaboration but I don't think anyone could have imagined just how perfectly the finished product ended up (here's hoping for more of that sexy ass Jill next episode ;). Your art style is so cool and it compliments what VGE is all about really well.

Voice talent (sorry I haven't named all you guys seperately) really stand up job. I think voice actors often get over shadowed with flash but you really add to the atmosphere of the story and make the characters believeable so I applaud you all.

Anyway I suppose I'd better review.

THIS IS SO AWESOME!