Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

Nicely Done

What I want to say first and foremost, is that this flash wins epicly simply because of the sweet-ass Equilibrium reference you ever-so skillfully placed in it along with with twin-P90s serving as one of the best hits in the fight(OPEN WIDE, MOTHAFUKKAAA!!), let alone every other fine quility of this flash.

But it's not perfect. DAMN NEAR CLOSE, THOUGH!!

The fight. I won't go so far as to say short, but it did feel a little undeveloped. I remember you mentioning you were getting the hang of the characters' fighting methods way back when. I was seeing such progress as the fight unfolded, but I think it stopped a little prematurely. I think you could've gone deeper with Bison's skills; I was suprised to see that psycho ball attack thing only twice, for starters. It all made it look like Bison died fairly quick; all Striker needed was a different gun in his hands every few seconds. I didn't fully get the feel of him being a cheap douche he's famous for in the games. In fact, it simply felt as though he was trying his best to survive. Basically, I feel that Bison's fighting could've been fleshed out a bit more before he died. I was hoping he'd outdo Gambit in glorious technique, but he didn't come close.

The cutscenes. Very well done. I was interested in the story regardless of artstyle and all that, but improvements are improvements. I would've settled for still frames, but obviously C-Rap wrote the term "Initiative" in the dictionary. And that's awesome. Moving parts kept my already-high interest soaring along with the art style. NEKKID WIMENZ ROXX 2 BRAH.

I was happy to hear Tolbain's voice, it's a great voice, as well as Striker's voice. Nash's VA didn't do too well at conveying emotion like the art did, so it was really akward listening to him. And then, I'm god-damn tired of Jill's VA, but I guess she's the only female VA around? I don't dislike her, it's just....EVERYWHERE. Bison's VA. superb job. felt really legit. I wouldn't mind hearing him in the games.

Overall, a 9 out of ten. Everything was a step up from pt.2, except M. Bison's skill, which was terribly disappointing to me. You said that this was your Dream match-up, R1665, so I thought I was going to see enough of these two fighters to go, "Hey. any of these two fighters,....could totally whoop Gambit's ass!!!" Sadly, I cannot say that with confidence.

Frankly, I'm waiting for that one guy who looks strong enough to wipe that grim cockiness from Cage's face to show up. But I'm sure everything will be revealed in all due time.

So much progress has been made

That is easily the sexiest rendition of Jill Valentine that I've ever seen, and that's saying A LOT! The quality of this series as a whole has ramped up so heavily over just these three episodes it's really amazing. I really hope the next episode doesn't take another three years. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope the next episode comes out soon. Great work. Can't praise it enough.

Good but eh

Nice animation and voices, the fight scene was awesome but I wish it was drawn out more.

But overall the flash was awesome keep it up

Holy $%^&!

Honestly , At first I thought this was going to suck cause' it had no action towards the beginning , But I'm Glad I stayed through it!The battle gripped me and was actually pretty cool! It had Action , Guns and Sex appeal for the dudes...

Overall Rating-Freakin' Awesome!

8 scenes one fight?

and only a decent fight :/ 2 was better. Don't get me wrong it was good, but no where near a 2 year wait. Sorry but I'm dissapointed. Maybe next time.