Reviews for "VG Exiles - Episode 3"

YOU NEED TO GET FUCKIN PAID FOR THIS! O_O

Everything about this. Everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING about this episode. The artwork, the storyline, the characters chosen, the fighting, the voice acting, the chosen soundtrack(s), the series' MUGEN Roots...

I seriously and absolutely love each and every single one of you that contributes to this project to make it all happen. This is, like... I don't know how to put it. Words simply cannot express how truly great and awe-inspiring this work of art is. And it is truly that; a work of art. This cannot be explained in any other way. It's like a dream come true. :D

Once again, I sincerely love R1665 for the truly wonderful writing you've done for this, CE-Rap for the absolutely proffessional-looking visual art drawn for this, and Rina-chan, Darkwolf, Antfish, Ebonyte, dragonknighttara, Kimlinh, Shock-Dingo and Joshua for the truly excellent voice-acting work that you contribute to this nothing-less-than-a masterpiece of a work of art. You have all truly made my day, my week, and perhaps my entire year even, by comming together to make this series happen. I would seriously pay money for this, and I think that this is worth at the very least $10,000 total. That's my opinion, at least.

A Line in the Sand

I have to say, i love this, not to dis your previous artist, but it was kinda of like playing a Playstation 1 game; you can't differentiate a face from an ass. but holy-WOW this was amazing! the Combat Scene was great. Smooth, flashy, nostalgic, very nice. but i have to say it was short; not bashing it all, after all: Less is More. but i say short because you focused the bulk of this episode on story and background within the film instead of leaving it to some side bar (which I'm sure everyone still read) and i say "A Line in the Sand" because this episode may not be considered "The Best" but its a setting stone for where your going with your idea. Your making your own series and "Fan-Fiction" would be a fucking insult to all of your guy's work. Your fan base is going to go from broad Sprite-Fight lovers, to the people who care more than who's up next to fight. thats why the score may not be VG 2, but its its own beast now. Since I see the love for MGS is noticeable in the details, perhaps your ending theme should have been "The Best Is Yet To Come" because we can all see that from these 30 min of Newgrounds History. Best of luck Masters of Montage.

P.s. One bad thing about this is that you really played up the blood bath goryness of this ep. and i have to say it wasn't that Messy. That is all. - Manghuelo

good shi*

If you could make this into like a tv show you would be a billonare by now. Love the story Love the action keep it up

I can't wait until the next

I really apreciate the way that is following the story. Keep all of you the good work, because, as much of us, I love the good story telling.

Well.....

You did a great job on the cut scenes and the fight was pretty good, but this got VERY boring after 15 mins.....