Reviews for "Zombocalypse"

Nom Nom Nom

Great game. The shotgun was a little disappointing, mostly because those fast zombies kept getting too close, but other than that, super fun. Got to rank 8 on my first try. Also, I love the eating animation for the zombies when you die. It just makes me laugh.

AWESOME

A really awesome game i playede this for 12 hours XDD!!

Great.

I would love this game more if this game has medals, more weapons and perks for the players (like Crimson Land)

Some weapons are exploitable: dual handgun, sniper gun, mini gun (shot and press other direction, the bullets will travel both ways lol).

If this game has the perks in Crimson Land, like Telekinesis, Fast reload, Slow down time, nuclear killstreaks -> would be 20/10 stars lol.

THIS GAME IS NICELY DEVELOPED AND CAN KILL HOURS AT WORK EASILY.....LOVED IT ALTHOUGH IM NOT A BIG FAN OF ZOMBIE GAMES.

I find this game to be very intense, and lots of fun! I managed to kill 716 zombies in one try, but i think there should be missions / quests / sub-quests added, ( or into a sequel which ever comes first). i also think this game should be a little more open to explore, (similar to a game called poptropica poptropica.com), finally i think the game would be lots of fun if you could wander throughout the city, exploring ad finding new items, to add the open world feel, but it's ok if you don't use this idea. Because I would see why you would like to keep the survival/ arcade feel to your game, other wise, 5 STARS!!!!