Reviews for "Zombocalypse"

Seems good but...

Its pretty good but there is TOO MANY GLITCHES. Example : I take something from a crate. AFter I take it it turns into machete again.

What?

Not the best, and no clue why it's on the front page.I'm sorry, but there isn't anything special to this game, you just run left and right. the first ten minutes i was practically done with it. You have a good concept, but your not digging into your idea further.

Very entertaining

I played untill i reached lvl 15. I had the zombiecraft head unlocked. Nice game, the unlockables make u want to continue and retry a couple times.

?...

Just because this game is like CodMW2 it gets a great score?Jesus christ.
This game brings no fun.Its all about holding space bar,running to the left and right grabbing every crate you can and thats all.You cant EVEN AIM your gun.Thats how easy and cheap this game is.

The killstreak stuff is lame too.You wait for a big explosion with the airstrike and its actually just a dust of gray cloud.

Not to be offensive but,hell,why is this frontpaged?Too many MW2 fanboys?If it at least had a decent art i wouldnt criticise like this.

amazing

similar to frantic frigates, but soooooooo much better. amazing idea, no glitches, good graphics, and awesome gameplay. needs a sequel, and maybe different heads should have bonuses. i.e. castle crasher head has bonus machete damage, spec ops has bonus assault rifle damage, etc.